C&A has consistently been recognised and independently rated by different publications in various areas of practice:
2017 – Chambers Asia Pacific: Banking & Finance
- The speed of service is emphasised by sources, one client reporting: “They turn around quickly and are responsive, with reasonable fees.”
2017 – Legal 500: Corporate & M&A
- ‘provides prompt service and combines regulatory expertise with commercial savvy’
2017 – Legal 500: Dispute Resolution
- Lawyers at Cheang & Ariff exceed expectation and have the ability to cut to the very heart of a dispute.
2017 – AsiaLaw: Dispute Resolution
- The litigation department of Cheang & Ariff is widely recognised for resolving complex disputes.
2017 – Chambers Asia Pacific: Dispute Resolution
- Solid practice handling litigation mandates across a variety of sectors. Well versed in corporate disputes generally, though especially proficient in assisting with cases in the manufacturing, construction and real estate sectors.
2016 – Legal 500: Corporate & M&A
- advised clients on a number of high-value acquisitions
2016 – Chambers Asia Pacific: Dispute Resolution
- ‘Very experienced and very committed in their work.’
2015 – Legal 500: Banking & Finance
- strong expertise in real estate financing transactions
2015 – Legal 500: Intellectual Property
- recommended for its practical approach to handling brand protection, enforcement and prosecution matters.
2014 – Legal 500: Dispute Resolution
- ‘an excellent dispute resolution firm’, which is praised for its ‘strengh-in-depth and quality advice’
2014 – Legal 500: Intellectual Property
- ‘always excellent – good with clients, realistic and quick to respond’.